Occupied Home Consultation
This service is perfect for you if you’re living in your home and you are a DIY kind of person who prefers to do most of the staging work yourself. But you still need help knowing where to start, what you should keep, what you should pack, and what home improvements are worth doing because they’ll increase your return on your investment.
- Walk through your entire property, inside and out, giving you recommendations on how to get your home in show ready condition. This initial walk through takes approximately 2 hours.
- Show you how to stage your home to reveal its ultimate potential, maximize square footage, and give it an online presence that impresses.
- Provide you with a checklist of the tools you need to create the kind of spaces that make it easy for potential buyers to see themselves living in your home (instead of being distracted by all of your things).
- Demonstrate how to repurpose the furnishings, art, and décor in your home to create a welcoming, spacious, and model home feeling.
- Make recommendations for home repairs and minor cosmetic upgrades to maximize your home’s selling potential.
When we are finished, you will…
- Have a roadmap of the steps you will need to accomplish to transition from your home to your house.
- Be empowered and confident in your ability to get done what needs to be done.
- Let go of your stress and worry around the sale of your house because you’ll have a smart game plan that makes it easy and straightforward.
- Enjoy a quick sale at a top dollar price, so you have more money in your pocket and more freedom to get excited about your new home!
This service is perfect for you if…you are living in your home, and you have no time or interest in trying to get your home staged, organized and ready for the market. But you still want to be sure your home sells fast and for the best price possible.
- Stage your home to show its ultimate potential, maximize square footage, and give it the online presence it deserves.
- Repurpose your own furnishings, art, and décor to create a welcoming, spacious, and model home feeling
- Depersonalize all spaces so it’s easy for potential buyers to see themselves living in your home.
- Return spaces/rooms back to their originally intended purpose. For instance, turning a playroom back into a dining room; turning an office back into an eat-in kitchen.
- Fix awkward or challenging spaces that may be hard for buyers to visualize how they would use or live in those spaces.
- Make modifications while maintaining the integrity of the house and its contents so you still feel comfortable and “at home” living there.
When we are finished, you will have:…
- A beautifully staged house in photo-ready, show condition that will dazzle potential homebuyers!
- More time to do accomplish other important tasks that will help you get ready to move.
- Less stress and worry, because your house will be de-cluttered and perfectly merchandized to give you the competitive edge in the marketplace.
- A list of recommendations for home repairs and minor cosmetic upgrades that will maximize your home’s selling potential.
- The excitement and relief of receiving a quick sale at top dollar price so you can put more money in your pocket and get excited about your new home!
94% of homes staged by a professional stager sold in an average of 29 days or less, compared to an average of 145 days for non-staged homes. Investing $724 in staging (average cost) netted the seller $2,145 more in price… a 196% return on investment! – Home Gain Study
This service is perfect for you if you have already moved out of your home and left it completely or nearly vacant. You want to give your house the best possible chance to sell quickly for a great price, which means making it stand out and appeal to potential buyers. Don’t worry! We can be your designers, furniture rental company and movers… because we have it all!
- Transform your vacant home into a model-worthy house that potential buyers will love.
- Design a plan to furnish the primary living spaces of your home using the best furnishings from our large inventory.
- Install all the necessary furnishings, art, and décor for living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, offices, sunrooms, etc. so potential buyers can imagine themselves living in the house.
- Create a list of recommendations for home repairs and minor cosmetic upgrades to maximize your home’s selling potential.
- When we’re finished, your house will be ready to wow potential buyers, inspire generous offers and sell quickly.
Whether you’re interested in staging your house yourself or letting us do it for you, let’s make sure your home has exactly what it needs to enchant buyers, inspire multiple offers, and sell fast for a great price.
Give us a call today and we’ll schedule a time when we can meet with you to give you a quote or arrange for a staging consultation.